Should you wish to deactivate your SixthContinent account, you must first log into your account and open a support ticket, enclosing a copy of your ID. In this way, we’ll be able to quickly help you in the cancellation process, verifying status and conditions, account details and all other data. Please note that deactivating your account is a permanent irreversible step. Should you decide that you want to use SixthContinent again, you will need to re-register.
Articles in this section
- How do I refer my friends and earn credits from their purchases?
- Are the cards sold on SixthContinent physical or digital?
- What is the ExtraProfit and how can I earn it?
- Do my credits ever expire?
- What is SixthContinent?
- How can I deactivate my account?
- How do Credits and Points work on SixthContinent?